Freeze pests in their tracks.
RapidFreeze®, our exclusive CO2-based tool, allows powerful bed bug treatments without furniture removal
and solves the issue of pest control in chemically-sensitive settings like food processing plants. It’s fast,
non-toxic and most importantly, effective.
How it works
RapidFreeze uses Carbon Dioxide to freeze
insects, including their eggs and nymphs, on
contact. This makes it perfect for hotels,
apartments, food processing plants and organic
industries since it’s free of harmful chemicals and
doesn’t require you to remove any furniture.
What it means for your business
For hotels and apartments:
- Rooms are ready for habitation within 24 hours of
treatment in most cases.
- No need for additional cleanup since CO2 can come
in direct contact with beds, carpet, linens and
tabletops — even radios and TVs.
- No need to close, meaning your REVPAR won’t
- No need to replace furniture or repaint because
RapidFreeze is non-staining to paint, plastic
For food processing plants or organic
- Fewer insects, like spiders, ants, stored product
pests, drain flies and German cockroaches —
RapidFreeze is effective against them too.
- You’ll experience less lost production time.
- Potentially fewer fumigations of equipment or
production areas if you use RapidFreeze regularly
as part of your sanitation cycle.