Keep bed bugs from becoming
Bed bug reports are on the rise
Once a common problem in homes and businesses, bed bugs largely disappeared from the U.S. when
modern insecticides were introduced after WWII. Since the late 1990s, bed bugs have come back strongly
and infestations have been found across the country.
How it works
Bed bugs can enter a business with any person,
luggage item or piece of furniture that comes in.
So spotting them early is key to stopping a major
- Terminix bed bug recognition guides, available
through your Terminix® representative, help your
employees spot a possible infestation early.
- Terminix technicians perform an extensive
professional inspection of your business or property.
- If evidence of a bed bug infestation is found, the
Terminix technician removes visible bed bugs.
- The area is treated to kill any hidden bed bugs and
their eggs using state-of-the-art treatments, like
- Terminix backs the work with our bed bug
What it means for your business
- Customized treatments detect infestations early and
safely eliminate bed bugs quickly.
- There’s minimal interruption to your business.
- Guaranteed results — If bed bugs are found in the
treated area within the next 30 days, Terminix will
perform further treatment at no additional cost.
Find, identify and learn how we handle bed bugs with these resources: